Lucas Rabbit in Stormy Gray Romper
This product is currently sold out.
Even thought Lucas Rabbit's real name is Lucas, his friends call him Pummy. He says it's because when he was a newborn and his sister was a toddler, she called him Pummy for some reason. Anyway, his favorite activity is digging holes in the pond beach so he can make swamp forts.
Pummy's romper is made of "stormy gray" organic cotton/hemp blend. It's ideal for a baby because it's hard to tear off, and it has no hard components that could fall off. It closes with velcro in the back, and it has a place for an animal's tail to stick out. It is removable so Pummy can share and trade clothes with the other Hazel Village animals.
| Product details |
- Measurement: 15 inches from ear to toe
- Made of brown organic cotton fleece with a soft flannel texture. Stuffed with washable polyfill.
- His nose and tail are natural colored fleece, and his ears are lined with cotton shirting stripe
- His eyes and nose are hand stitched with cotton thread
- hand washed if he gets dirty