Owen Fox in Tuxedo
This product is currently sold out.
Owen loves to go to his secret tree house and practice his dance moves. He says he's such a nimble dancer because he has a low center of gravity. But the other animals, who have similarly low centers of gravity, say he just has a lot of energy.
Owen is wearing a stunning pair of organic cotton suspender leggings. They have a spot for his tail to stick out. Like all the Hazel Village animal clothes, they are removable if the animals want to try new outfits. Or get overheated from vigorous dancing.
| Product details |
- Measurement: 15 inches from ear to toe
- Made of orange organic cotton fleece, with white fleece on his nose and tail. Stuffed with washable fiberfill.
- His eyes, nose, and whiskers are hand embroidered with cotton thread.
- His ear linings are gray striped cotton shirting.
- hand washed if he gets dirty