Reginald Fox in Green Jacket and Pants
This product is currently sold out.
Reginald is a creature of habit: Every morning he tends his market garden. He has a shiny blue watering can, and a shiny red bucket for any slugs he finds. When he is done for the day he carries the slug bucket to the forest edge, and lets his slug friends go. After lunch, he rows his boat into the pond and drops anchor in a shady spot, where he naps and thinks about his novel.
Reginald is wearing a snuggly green jacket with polka dot lining in the hood, and striped pants. It's all organic cotton and perfect for working outside. Like all the Hazel Village animal clothes, Reginald's outfit is removable so the animals can share and trade.
Reginald can be hand-washed. He will spend time with anyone. He is interested in all new experiences and will consider using them in his fiction.
| Product details |
- Measurement: 15 inches from ear to toe
- Made of orange organic cotton fleece, with a soft flannel texture. Stuffed with washable polyfill.
- His nose and the tip of his tail are white.
- His face is hand-stitched with cotton embroidery thread.
- hand washed if he gets dirty